Hire a Comunity Manager dedicated to Social Network Management and Social Media Marketing Campaigns. With our Advanced Comunity Manager service we help you in a professional way with the social media communication campaigns management and the presence on Social Networks of your business.
Prize of the del Servicio Advanced Comunity Manager Service: €500+VAT/Month. It includes the following details:
– First time account creation in social networks for your business (Twitter, Facebook page, Googleplus page, Linkedin page, Pinterest page).
– Personalised accounts in social networks adapted to the business corporate image you want to project. (Text generation, addition of contact details, profile pic selection and the right cover photo).
– Relevant content publishing, 7 days per week, by status updates, links, photos, videos… in each social network regarding the business new features, offers, relevant news, contests, news about the industry or whatever information you consider interesting for the target audience.
– Management on how to give the highest visibility to the social networks in the company’s communication and how to incorporate them in the entrepreneurial culture to become an advance in the management of the relations with the clients, which is beneficial to the value given from the company to its clients.
– Customer service and troubleshooting (to clients) in social media. An anticipated call to customer service or call center will provide the best solution. Monday-Friday: 9 am to 5.30 pm daily routine control on weekends and holidays.
– PPC Management on Facebook segmentating to the target audience in order to:
A) Capture web traffic directing it to the client’s website and reaching business’s goals.
B) Generate a higher number of followers in Facebook.
C) Highlighting specific promoted publications and a higher visibility of them by the “Like”s from users and their friends.
– Review reports elaboration through the data analytics provided by Facebook concerning advertising campaigns and users’ interactions.